Tuesday, January 17, 2012

the music of icebergs I

Bonjour! Results was out yesterday, the feeling was superb when tearing the paper off ;I seriously had fine tremors and my result slips had saw tooth pattern #like atrial flutter#  Bless the Lord that I did okay and my effort was paid! Even though it's not super good results, hmmm下次更努力吧. Two important semesters were finally over and next most nervous moment in my life would be knowing which PMS I'd be matched too #fingers crossed# Was not happy with OSCE results I think I failed one history taking station, the $%!@^ SP did not give the information properly tho' I had asked him for like thousand times for more information when I couldn't diagnose  but VAIN. wth he didn't tell me he ate a peanut with alcohol which had caused me screwing the Q&A station, otherwise could have easily written 'foreign body aspiration' rather than laryngitis, carcinoma whatever shit which I simply wrote since I could not think of anything else. I remember asking him ''Did you have any alcohol?'' He freaking told me ''NO!'' Can't blame the students sometimes especially when the SPs don't cooperate, each word they say or have not said could determine the grade of students okay. Plus it does not make sense when the students keep digging for more information from SP when they don't tell their problems properly just because they are fake patients; while in real life, the patients would tell everything from head to toe because they want to be treated, unless they are hardcore difficult patients. This was the first time I had this kind of SP an failed take proper history; more professional SPs in exams to come please! 


And yeah, happy holidays to myself =)
mood code: purple


No comments:

Post a Comment