Sunday, May 13, 2012

Forever 21

From my polaroid
Thanks to the girl for accompanying me so that I didn't have lonely dinner yesterday, despite so busy because they are having exam soon! IMU exam is scary =S I'm having mine soon and studying my ass off. Lack of time seriously, haih.
Being 21 finally, is a happy stuff because I'm legalized in all sorts of things except crime. It means I'm an adult and FREEDOM is the key *yay*
Pressies from mm, nf, pw, ih, and keren; worth more than Balenciaga tote  =)Very thoughtful of you girls. Thanks
PW-made. She said all her darlings have one from her and we must hang it; meaning I'm one of the darlings too, owhhh. Still thinking hard where to hang. might spoil it if hung with roomkeys and I have no pencil case to hang it *what kind of student don't own pencil case?lol* 

Bottom 2 pictures stolen from Mei mei
Pre celebration with Library Gang. I got enrolled 4 months plus ago; Edward the guy in middle as the chairman of group haha.They are fun, and awesome people =)
Carlvan, Chua, Lijin, Pei Li, JunYong and Yee Hoong are missing in the photos. The group photo is not with me 
全家福 (Don't know whether I typed correctly these chinese characters but it means 'family photos' LOL my housemates actually )
Be it phone texts or facebook posts, thanks all of you for the wishes. You made my day =)
AND


"Happy Mommy's Day!"

No comments:

Post a Comment