Friday, November 23, 2012

Souled Out Ampang

DSC_5007-2

DSC_5030-2

DSC_5046-2
Apple Tropics
DSC_5055-2
Chocolate Lava
DSC_5011-2

DSC_5024-2

DSC_5026-2


DSC_5032-2

DSC_5038-2


DSC_5051
Chicken Gordon Blur *cute name* I like it!

Yea, finished my exam finally, couldn't believe it was over, little bit of 'exam-hang over' haha. And here came the end of 2.5 years in IMU. 
Little update of post exam dinner at Souled Out, Ampang. The service was good cuz the waiter and waitresses were always nearby and we didn't have to wave till the arms broke like some other restaurants. Ambience was nice! Photos of some of my friends =) None of mine cuz post exam look is like shit. Did not follow them clubbing after that *sorry peeps* I feel like old people
Going to BTN camp next week for one whole week, hope the campsite is not disgusting =(
A lot of things to settle after this; seriously need to find time to tidy myself up and have a hair cut. I kinda have the Hagrid look from Harry Potter right now after the toil, without beard of course -___-

No comments:

Post a Comment