Monday, December 3, 2012

Gratitude

I've got my exam results today, 5pm sharp! Had been worried since this morning; time just passed more slowly when we're waiting outside the hall for result release. Bless the Lord that I've passed; He has answered my prayer and blessed me with more than I hoped for. Nothing could have been possible without him, guiding me and giving wisdom. The next person I would like to thank to is M, for support and encouragement all these while, and mom, dad, grandparents and siblings for support, and talking with me whenever I felt stressed. Without them , I wouldn't achieve what I have today. Of course the lecturers in IMU, Dr PK, Dr NKM, Dr JP, Dr NW, and Dr KA for their teachings, and answering my email incessantly *lol* because I know they're very busy person. All my friends have passed too! After all, EOS 5 was really the most traumatizing experience so far~ these are the 11 boxes of notes to read  in 3 weeks time, how scary!

DSC_4997

I'm sooo happy~going to fly in April; Aberdeen, wait for me!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment