Saturday, March 24, 2012

Hola, time flies. It's the end of endocrine system and 2 more months I'd be done with semester 4. Sem 4 is supposed to be honeymoon year, true enough. There is not much motivation in me and the fact that no EOS totally makes me slack and procrastinator. However still find myself busy but don't know what am I busy with, feel so wasted. Life is calm, not supposed to be like this ey..*emo*(but good too from the other side of coin is it not). 2 months from now, I'd have summative exam followed by one month break with selective, clinic posting, and rotation and there start Sem 5, the toughest of all. Apparently, holidays is equivalent to no holidays. The thought of coming to the end of Phase 1 in IMU scares me and makes me anticipate at the same time. The thought of future lies uncertainties and wonder of which sky I'd belong too.*I'm thinking too far again*  

p/s to myself: Stop floating

A song I wanna share: Genie In A Bottle

A participant from IMU Got Talent actually sang this really well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment