Friday, March 2, 2012

Puli & SunMoon Lake: Part 1

long bananas
cute thing
Food in Taichung was not alright! So fewer food photos =/ However the view was breathtaking =) It was colder too!
SunMoon Lake
So sunny in cold weather. * how I got sunburn that day* Thought the sun wouldn't do much harm to me since it's cold and windy so I did not bring umbrella. Bought myself an umbrella in random shop after that =/
Jetty

In the ferry
My 'result'. My friends were super envy. True hopefully..zzzz





Delicious herbal tea, stall of 60 years of existence. Many people were queueing to buy

Wishing pond! For study, career, wealth, family, and love! Threw some coins but didn't get into the bowls, fun though






It's a temple, and my friends went to pray. Sat next to this dog while waiting for them. Doggies in Taiwan are super friendly and they don't bark or bite *phew*
Two pictures stolen from MM. I looked redder in real than the photo because of stupid sun, yet everyone thought I was drunk and earned myself drunkard title!




I miss the cup noodles most *yummy* thought of smuggling back to Malaysia but afraid of overweigh
5 ladies in a room. Adam said it looked like aftermath *hahaha* Really comfy tho'
7 eleven loyal customers we were; bought a lot of food from there LOL more variety compared to those in Malaysia. The stores are everywhere in Taiwan. Can you believe yourself seeing 3 same stores in one row of shops?


Stupid egg pudding. YUCKS!
The shop looked attractive from outside so went in and bought some edibles and regretted. Haha
Puli Town
Tickets to SunMoon Lake

No comments:

Post a Comment