Tuesday, October 9, 2012

health in havoc!


5th day dysphagia and lower lid fasciculations for the first time of my life.can hardly swallow own saliva and drink and eat because it is so irritating. went to see dr yesterday and he said it was dysphagia was due to antibiotic induced gastritis, he thought it could be achalasia at first because i present without other symptoms # scared me too# i thought gastritis would present with epigastric pain but this time it wasn't. not long ago i was having another attack of gastritis due to alcohol but wasn't for so many days. life is unfair, i have regular meals yet it is still happening due to other minor causes. the eye twitching was so annoying; he asked me a series of question to rule out lower motor neuron lesions #it was so weird because i just learnt about it the other day and fasciculation, one of the symptoms, happened to me# he finally said it was due to stress, and asked me whether exam is near #smart him# on medications now, and i just hope i could recover quickly and can eat normally! stop torturing me please!

2 comments:

  1. get well soon ! everybody around me has gotten sick recently. =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks yf! u too take care, don fall sick like everyone else =)

    ReplyDelete