Saturday, October 27, 2012

Rosemary used to bloom


Have finally received the PMS matching results after waiting for so long.
It was an epic moment where the results were released 3 hours before exam. Thought of opening the letter after exam, but  I couldn't focus in exam without knowing it; opened it immediately.
and O em gee, I was over the moon to get my first choice.
Surely, a lot of thoughts had been put prior to decision making of which university to go to.
Initially, Edinburgh was first on my list, well, top notch university means maximum stress; exam based syllabus doesn't suit me.I finally figured out what I really want, I need a happy life, and there is Aberdeen. Thanks God for making it possible, it wouldn't be without Him. Aberdeen is the most north among them in Scotland, it will be very cold, man, how am I gonna survive. But I'm sure I can adapt to it :) I feel happy and grateful.
It has not been easy for me, these few months are the least favorite chapter of my life this year. Besides busy with study, first came dysphagia, and hives come thereafter, without reason. I'm still having it now; taking antihistamine daily makes me feel sleepy and tired most of the time. Sometimes I'm just wondering why things 'need' to happen at crucial time like this. Luckily, it's under control by medication. I need to stay tough; EOS 5 is around the corner. I must pass the exam! 
It gonna be real tough weeks for me, do give me strength and wisdom! Guide me through. 
Finally, NEVER GIVE UP! 

No comments:

Post a Comment