Thursday, March 14, 2013

Petite France, Strasbourg

So here I would like to share some photos of previous vacation to France and Germany. Posting them on facebook would get my ass into a lot of troubles, for those who like to tamper with my business. So I figured out blogging would do *It's my life, I'm free to do whatever I want*
A town in France, called Little/ Petite France, built on this island to cure people with syphilis in the olden days, interesting right, yet the scenery is so mesmerizing. 

The Strasbourg Guard Towers
 The weather was cold cold cold, and windy. My feet were almost frozen *haha* I supposed the place would be prettier in summer or spring as the sun will be shining mightily and flowers blooming. In fact, I prefer green place cuz it'd be more cheerful. Now that it's winter, no choice. The temperature was about -3/-4 that day. 
 Love the monochromic looking architecture
With the swans on the background. I was like, " Hello, don't you feel cold in the water" lol
 Colorful shrub








 The Cathedral, there was a huge Astronomical Clock and still functioning, amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment