Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Triberg, Germany


one of my favourite towns I'd been at the south of Germany- the Blackforest! It was so cold I swore it's around -10 degrees celcius here. I was all layered up.  



Thick snow everywhere!

The famous waterfall - Triberg waterfall. Spectacular view as everywhere was white and frozen. 




It's town where the cuckoo clock was originally made. Cute decorations everywhere ^_^







Last but not least, FOOD! Food in this restaurant is a must-try. The German pork knuckle and its thin crepes were amazing!









Black forest cake is a must-try as it's originally from BlackForest here. Tasted differently from asian version of blackforest cake which had been modified to cater for locals' tastebuds.  

YUMMY-licious



I'd definitely visit this town again if I ever have a chance-probably in summer =)

No comments:

Post a Comment