Friday, June 21, 2013

Bern, Switzerland


I stayed in Switzerland for my summer break. It's a very expensive country to live in as the living cost is high. A pack of meat is double the price of meat in UK. However their quality of life is unbelievable; it is clean and the view is spectacular. A peaceful and desirable country to live in. 





It was very hot as the temperature was as high as 30 degrees and I'm lovin it. I don't like the weather in Scotland, UK where I study coz the weather changes every 5 minutes. Stormy, windy, and chilly. Even in the summer, the temperature only gets as high as 21 degrees + windy. So I appreciate summer a lot in Europe, and get as much sunlight as I can. Needless to say, I'm 3 shades darker after the summer break. 



The bear park in Bern. 


SUN *excited*






No comments:

Post a Comment